Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pre-K Homeschooling: A Lesson on "U"

Here's how this morning's lesson went:

Me: What letter is this?

AJ: "A"... A, A, A

Me: Very good. What letter is this?

AJ: "J"... J, J, J.... Hey, that's my name!

Me: You're right! These letters are on the same block. That's neat... Now this is hard... What letter is this?

AJ: Ummm... I don't know...

Me: It's "U".

AJ: AJ, AJ, AJ

Me: No, no... It's "U'

AJ: AJ, AJ, AJ.

Me: AJ, listen, It's the letter "U".

AJ: AJ, AJ, AJ,

Me: Oh, I get it. Maybe we'll save "U" for a couple of weeks and come back to it...

AJ: Save me where?

Me: Nevermind.



6 comments:

  1. hahahah! This is a very funny conversation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TOO cute! Following you back from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Blog Hop. Nice blog. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's on first?

    Thanks for following me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...but you never know when things will click in their little heads! i have to keep trying too! =)

    Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest story ever! At least she knows her name!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!