Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm a slacker...

Seriously. We put the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving and just got it decorated last week. The decoration boxes are still in the living room. Half the outside Christmas lights are up; Joseph finally stopped saying "I'm gonna finish the lights tonight" about two days ago (there's really no point in finishing them now...). The Christmas cards are still hanging out in the diaper bag, waiting for stamps. They'll probably be hand delivered on Christmas Eve, if they're ever delivered. I just hung the stockings up tonight. I haven't really started wrapping presents. I'm waiting until Christmas Eve to get the in-laws' gift. I'm not buying for my family until next week. The really sad thing is, I can't blame it on having a 3 month old baby to take care of. She's such a good baby; she let's me do what I need to do between nursing. AJ goes to Grandmomma's house several times a week, which gives me plenty of time to do things. I guess it's just me. I've grown lackadaisical. I LOVE Christmas, but this year I just can't get into it like I usually do. Hopefully I'll wake up Christmas morning full of the Christmas spirit. Of course, then it will be almost over. Oh well, there's always next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!