Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Day of Firsts

10/30/10

Some exciting things happened around here today. Colleen experienced some "firsts". We tried her one a bottle for the first time today. She took right to it and did great. She sucked down 2 oz in no time! Joseph got to feed her for the first time and let AJ help. It was sweet. I also wore Colleen in a carrier for the first time today. She loved it and slept almost the entire time she was in it. I loved having her so close to me while we shopped.
Tomorrow will be Colleen's first Halloween. I'm so excited to take her Trick-or-treating with AJ. AJ loved going last year and had so much fun. She'll also be able to enjoy the festival at church more this year since she's a little older. All holidays are so much more fun when AJ can really participate in them. I can't wait for Christmas! It's going to be awesome this year! She's already started talking about Santa bringing her presents for being a good girl. Joseph and I are planning on starting our shopping this week. I'm really looking forward to it!

Well, I'll be back tomorrow or Monday to post all about Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!