Monday, October 26, 2009

A Busy Day Off!

The day started off with breakfast making, dish washing,and laundry. I finally got to clean up AJ's room from when she and Luke played Friday. That room was a mess! It seemed like they opened every box and just dumped out the contents. There were My Pretty Ponies and Little People everywhere! Not to mention the 4 decks of flash cards strewn across the room! But they had fun and kept themselves occupied, so I suppose it was worth a half hour of cleaning.
I made Joseph's birthday cake this evening. It's a yellow and fudge marble sheet cake. Tomorrow I'll apply chocolate fudge icing. I haven't decided how to decorate it yet. Tomorrow he'll be 25! We're going to celebrate by having his family come over and share cake and ice cream. I'm excited, I love having guests!

Well, I have clothes to put in the dryer and towels to fold! Hopefully I'll get to bed soon! 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!