Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trip to Grammy's!

It's amazing how the leaves have turned so much faster in VA than in SC! Everything is pretty much still green in Rock Hill while the mountains are a beautiful shade of orange.
We went to see my parents in VA this weekend and to vist my grandmother in the nursing home. We had fun! AJ got to play with my parent's foster son, Christopher. (We just passed a man who looked like he wrecked his motorcycle on the interstate! Say a prayer!) They had fun together. Last night we built a fire and roasted marshmellows. My mom and sister surprised me and Joseph with our own birthday cakes (J is 10/27, I'm 11/02).
We're thinking about holloween costumes for AJ. Cracker Barrel has really cute bumble bee and lady bug fairy costumes. We're going to check Target as well. I can't wait to take her trick-or-treating. Last year she wasn't able to walk (she was only 5 months old). This year she'll be able to walk and I'm going to work with her to say "trick-or-treat". She's gonna be so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!